- provided to us by you through any other method (such as through correspondence and discussions);
- collected by us through click tracking in relation to your use of our website, including the tracking of the content you access and any services you utilise; and
- collected by us through log files or cookies (as set out in sections 3 and 4).
- for verifying your identity for use of our website, to conduct address verification and to enrich your profile and search ability;
- to assist in providing better services to you by tailoring the services to meet your needs;
- to provide you with further information about us or other websites or goods or services offered by us or our related companies or which we consider may be of interest to you;
- to carry out marketing, promotional and publicity purposes (including direct marketing), market research and surveys;
- to keep our website relevant and of interest to users;
- to show you advertising and information that is most relevant to you and your interests;
- for analysis in aggregate form (with identifiable characteristics removed so that you will remain anonymous); and
- for any other purpose which is stated to you at the time of collection or that you otherwise authorise.
- may disclose information about you, including your personal information, to our affiliates (which means any person or other entity which directly or indirectly controls, is controlled by or is under common control with us) for the purposes set out in the above paragraph;
- may disclose information about you, including your personal information, to our contractors and suppliers to enable them to provide services to us in relation to our website, including hosting services and support services;
- reserve the right to disclose your personal information when we believe it is appropriate to comply with the law, facilitate court proceedings or protect our rights.